Monday, January 20, 2014

CD Cover

CD Cover

Front 

The writing says the following: 
Reaper's Death (band name)
brings you Don't Fear The Reaper (album name)

Inside

The writing says the following (as modeled by professional covers): 
Dan Wengren - voice
David Donegan - bass
Finland Dramian - drums
Scott Braun - guitar

dedications go to all our reaper juniors out there.  we love you; we support you; we want you to be die hard like us.  also, to our producer and songwriter, dean freeland.  we love you, man. 

produced in los angeles, california by dangerbird records
1605 lucile drive
los angeles, california 
90026
phone: (323) 660 - 0507.

Back

The writing says as follows: 

DON'T FEAR THE REAPER . . . REAPER'S SABBATH (both sides)

(song list)
i. devil's debt
ii. dance at midnight
iii. deadly kiss
iv. bloodlust
v. cracked lungs
vi. satan's spawn 
vii. sabbath day
viii. tacks and nails
ix. broken sorrows
x. shattered bones

I did this for my CD cover assignment.  My genre was heavy metal and possible cover art photos were cemetery, upside down crosses, tattoos or skulls.  I chose to take photos of the cemetery in town because it gives off a sort of deadly sort of feel and that's usually what heavy metal covers give off.  Also, I liked how much side space I could get in with the way things are placed and the colors go together.  I honestly busted my butt trying to do this assignment and put in the most effort I've ever put into a photography assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment