Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday Photography

The Holidays


These are the christmas lights hanging up in my bedroom.  I never take them down but I usually add to them around new years, except this year I can't.  I think pictures of lights look better with a blur effect so I edited it and made the photo a little brighter to show the lights better and their shape.  If I would take this photo again, I would do it with a better camera and at a different angle. 


This is a dog I got for valentine's day last year and it always reminds me of different holidays.  I was given it to me by a close friend who thinks it's only right to have a stuff animal or two in your bedroom, so here it is.  The Valentine's Day Holiday dog. 


This used to be what my grandmother called her "Holiday Sweater".  She had two of them; she would wear them on Christmas and New Year's when she stayed over and every year, that's what she wore.  I have a lot of memories attached to this sweater and I think it's a proper way to represent what the holidays mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment